Since its foundation in 1932, Breville has grown with changing lifestyles and technologies, and has evolved to become one of the most iconic Australian organisations known today. With an impressive list of internationally recognised products under its belt, The Breville Group are responsible for some of the world's most innovative and premium products, such as those offered across the Breville, Kambrook and Nespresso ranges.
We are currently looking for a diligent and food-loving individual to join as a Corporate Projects Manager. This role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will support him and the Top Executive Team in the design, execution and monitoring of our ongoing global transformation and acceleration agenda. The role drives short and long-term projects that are key to the achievement of Breville’s strategic growth plan across the globe.
This role is an opportunity to work alongside a transformative CEO. The successful candidate will get exposure to Breville’s executive and Board team to discuss and debate company strategy, participate in Board of Directors meetings, attend investor meetings, and generally observe and participate in the senior management of the company.
Qualifications and essential experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-oriented discipline (Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, etc).
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in project management/analyst roles within a global Finance organisations or management consultancy working on business strategy/commercial issues
- Professional work experience outside Australia, preferably in the US or Europe
- Experience in financial modelling within a large corporate environment
- Exceptional detail orientation, logic and critical thinking abilities
- Established project management capabilities and proven analytical capabilities
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and strategy formulation abilities
- Strong record of personal achievement, ability to work autonomously and seeing ideas through to completion
We are a strong supporter of growth and development within our ranks and offer a competitive market rate remuneration package as well as various employee benefits including great staff discounts on all our electrical products.