Since its foundation in 1932, Breville has grown with changing lifestyles and technologies, and has evolved to become one of the most iconic Australian organisations known today. With an impressive list of internationally recognised products under its belt, The Breville Group are responsible for some of the world's most innovative and premium products, such as those offered across the Breville, Kambrook and Nespresso ranges
We are seeking Global Go to Market (GTM) Training Content Manager, working within the GTM team and based Alexandria.
Reporting through to the Global Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Training content and support
- Design, implement and lead the training program for all key category and launch activities
- Curate content from various departments and categories to communicate branding, selling and demonstration strategies and tactics through various means of communication, platforms, materials and deployment.
- Support product launches with toolkits to provide material for Breville(Sage).Live, Veelo, retailer training portals, and ideal demonstration and training best practices learned while preparing for launch.
- Evaluate other platforms and e-learning - develop courses, instructor-led sessions, and learning guides to ensure the absorption of content and alignment with Breville technology training and taking into account regional sales requirements.
- Evaluate the opportunity and if viable, develop and support a Breville Academy from induction, onboarding, and brand/category/product education.
- Collaborate with global training partners to create consistent yet market relative training content
- Continuously evaluate training programs to remain current, relevant and ensuring programs have a positive impact on driving understanding, preference and sales
- Drive innovation in employee and consumer engagement
- Budget Planning
- Work with the Global Marketing Manager and Senior Financial Analyst, GTM
- Leadership and regional partnership
- Handle all training content work and requests that come to GTM brand
- Regular catch up with regional heads to discuss current GTM training content in detail, discuss regional plans and any new briefs. Assist and support where required.
- Develop process to capture and scale best practice
- Platform Management
- Manage all platform relationships, including but not limited to Brand.Live and Veelo
- Manage all platform budget planning and communication
- Keep abreast of the latest techniques, platforms and technology to drive product and category expertise with Breville|Sage employees and that of our retail partners
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ Previous experience developing training materials for field-based sales teams, including demonstration and training.
- 3+ years of experience developing training programs with demonstrated; successful results required.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, equivalent or higher desired.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate training based on Kirkpatricks ‘four levels’ of ‘Reaction, Learning, Behaviour and Results’ desired.
- Ability to demonstrate ROI or ROE (Return on expectation) as part of post training analysis.
- Excellent proven eLearning authoring skills. Experience in using ‘Articulate 360’ an advantage
- Administration experience with various LMS and learning platforms required – SCORM compliant. Experience in configuration and implementation of an LMS an advantage.
- Strong selling skills training background
- Working knowledge of full-cycle training process ideal
- Familiarity with creating learning workshops and hands on interactive experiences for employees and/or retail associates.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally to deliver training that meets the requirements and on-brand messaging designed with the end-user in mind.
- Unique ability to simplify and communicate complex technology or methodology to help others master the moment with unforgettable and "sticky" training material.
- Experience working and understanding retail; prior field sales experience preferred
- Experience in analysing data and identifying trends
- Exceptional organization and planning skills
- History of training roll-out for product launches in global marketplace.
- Deep understanding of Adult learning principles, theory and latest trends in training and development.
- Exceptional communications skills; written and verbal; able to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Meeting facilitation and presentation skills preferred.
- Ability to represent the Breville | Sage brand.