Since its foundation in 1932, Breville has grown with changing lifestyles and technologies, and has evolved to become one of the most iconic Australian organisations known today. With an impressive list of internationally recognised products under its belt The Breville Group is responsible for some of the world's most innovative and premium products, such as those offered across the Breville, Kambrook & Nespresso ranges. The company continues to grow, has an exciting future in Australia and in some of the world's key consumer markets.
As Global Marketing Coordinator your primary objective is to support the Global Brand General Manager build strategies and determine the key message/stories for new products to be launched across key markets. Working with key members of the global product creation and marketing teams, you will:
- Develop a sound knowledge of the key features and benefits of new products to be launched
- Gain understanding of the markets that these products compete in.
- Ensure consumer centricity by supporting in building consumer insight initiatives, including market intelligence and customer feedback
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the Global Brand General Manager to build briefs for asset development for global product launch packs
- Developing a solid understanding by region of different consumer segments, mindsets and target audiences
- Identifying new trends and patterns that may have an implication on current or future marketing and product projects
- Being a product champion, knowledgeable on all features and benefits of Breville products
- Developing an understanding of what our key competitors are doing from a marketing and product perspective
You will have:
- 1 – 2 years marketing experience
- Degree in Marketing or Business
- High task and organizational ability with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, work unsupervised, and help drive cultural change
- Genuine passion and interest in the food and beverage industry
- Open minded to new ideas
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and motivated
- Good listening skills
- Customer focused and driven
- Good communication skills
In return, we offer a fun and rewarding team environment and a competitive remuneration package, as well as great employee benefits including generous staff discounts on all our electrical products.