Since its foundation in 1932, Breville has grown with changing lifestyles and technologies, and has evolved to become one of the most iconic Australian organisations known today. With an impressive list of internationally recognised products under its belt The Breville Group is responsible for some of the world's most innovative and premium products, such as those offered across the Breville, Kambrook & Nespresso ranges. The company continues to grow, has an exciting future in Australia and in some of the world's key consumer markets.
As Global Retail Marketing Coordinator your primary objective is to support the Global Retail Marketing Manager with planning, development and execution of global point of sale (POS) and product packaging assets for new products to be launched all over the world. Working with key members of the global product creation and marketing teams, you will:
- Develop a sound knowledge of the key selling features and benefits of new products to be launched
- Gain an understanding of how to strategically position products, build category storytelling and create POS/packaging that has impact, is simple to understand and highlights key USP’s – to ultimately drive consumer conversion at point of purchase.
The role spans across all Breville categories and requires a deep understanding of the markets that these products compete in. This role will also focus on building strong relationships with internal stakeholders (e.g. Breville & Sage regional trade marketing leads), senior GTM management and suppliers/vendors/creative agencies to effectively manage projects and deliver on set timelines and agreed budgets.
You will have:
- 1 – 2 years marketing experience
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing or Business
- Excellent organizational ability with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, work unsupervised, and help drive cultural change
- Genuine passion and interest in the food and beverage industry
- Highly developed relationship building skills
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Open minded to new ideas
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and motivated
- Customer focused and driven
- Good communication skills
In return, we offer a fun and rewarding team environment and a competitive remuneration package, as well as great employee benefits including generous staff discounts on all our electrical products.