Who are we?
An ASX-listed global company with an impressive list of internationally recognised products under its belt, The Breville Group are responsible for some of the world's most innovative and premium products, such as those offered across the Breville, Kambrook and Nespresso ranges. Breville has been the recipient of multiple design and food industry awards and the culture of innovation at Breville is solidly backed with the reinvestment of company profits into research and development, designed to keep pace with the company’s strategic development plan. And based in Alexandria, our corporate campus is nestled in a bustling former industrial precinct that is growing some serious foodie credentials.
What's the opportunity?
Reporting to the Group HR Head, and a member of the Group HR Leadership Team, this newly created role represents a unique opportunity to shape the HR function within our fast-growing global company.
The HR Technology Lead will lead the transformation of our HR function through the deployment of best-practice HR technology that supports our key HR processes across the business. This is not a maintenance role. You will have the autonomy to work with our global business stakeholders and HR leaders in designing and implement an innovative HCM Solution that delivers to our business. You will also be accountable for continuous improvement of our HCM Solution as well as ownership of any complementary HR technology tools aimed at automating the HR lifecycle processes.
In this role, you will comfortable straddling both the Technology & HR functions in ensuring that any solution is effectively deployed across our geographically diverse business.
What will your key responsibilities be?
- Project managing the deployment of a new cloud-based global HR Solution covering employees across 8 countries covering key modules of; Core HR master data, Onboarding, Talent & Performance Management, Remuneration & LMS
- Designing HR Reporting analytics & metrics for the business
- Accountable for change & stakeholder management in the deployment of the new Solution
- Reviewing and optimise key processes of the HR lifecycle including Onboarding, Performance Appraisals, Remuneration & STI Reviews,
What are we looking for?
- Tertiary qualified in HR/Business, Technology or a related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a group HR function with accountability for HR technology & processes
- Experience in the implementation of cloud-based HCM Solutions
- Demonstrated project management, communication and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter with an inquisitive mindset, not afraid to challenge convention who thrives on delivering results