Since its foundation in 1932, Breville has grown with changing lifestyles and technologies, and has evolved to become one of the most iconic Australian organisations known today. With an impressive list of internationally recognised products under its belt, The Breville Group is responsible for some of the world's most innovative and premium products, such as those offered across the Breville, Kambrook & Nespresso ranges. The company continues to grow, has an exciting future in Australia and in some of the world's key consumer markets. Our presence in Europe is under the Sage Appliances brand.
We are seeking a S&OP Officer reporting to the Group Inventory Manager. Ideally based in our Melbourne office, the role is responsible for the demand planning, supply planning and inventory management functions for the Australian Business Unit of Breville, with the goal of maximizing fill rate while minimizing on hand inventory. The Planner will also be responsible for analysing forecasts, and managing inventory.
• Generate product level unit forecasts with input from the Sales and Marketing teams
• Co planning with selected Retailers
• Determine required inbound supply to maintain appropriate weeks on hand of inventory
• Assist in the monthly Sales and Operations Planning meeting to input forecasts, forecast accuracy, product roll outs, transitions and inventory levels. Follow-through of actions identified from the meetings
• Resolve product issues around shortages or excess supply and participate in product end of life decisions
• Update the S & OP system in a timely manner to ensure up to date data for the purpose of the business planning along with data for reporting
• Maintain Inventory Reports such as; Slow Moving, Runouts & Excess
• Refer Vendor issues to the Group Inventory Manager for action, for example delays or price variations.
• Monitor schedules to ensure timely release of new models
• Develop good working knowledge of the AX, ERP system
Qualifications and experience:
• Previous experience in Sales & Operations Planning
• High level of skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Knowledge of Excel functions such as Pivot Tables, V Look-ups etc. is preferable
• Prefer previous history on some S & OP planning system.
• Strong commercial acumen and interpretative/analytical/problem solving skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A methodical and structured, yet flexible approach to work
• Team player, however must be a self-starter
• Strong communication skills
• Previous experience with MRP principles advantageous
In return, we offer a fun and rewarding team environment and a competitive remuneration package, as well as great employee benefits including generous staff discounts on all our electrical products.