Since its foundation in 1932, Breville has grown with changing lifestyles and technologies, and has evolved to become one of the most iconic Australian organisations known today. With an impressive list of internationally recognised products under its belt The Breville Group is responsible for some of the world's most innovative and premium products, such as those offered across the Breville, Kambrook & Nespresso ranges. The company continues to grow, has an exciting future in Australia and in some of the world's key consumer markets.
We are currently seeking a Senior Security Analyst based in our Head Office in Alexandria. Reporting into the Group Security & Compliance Manager the main purpose of the role is as follows:
- Management and ongoing development of the Modern Workplace Security Platforms and associated supporting systems and processes
- Adopt and implement security best practices
- Responsible for managing, monitoring, responding and improving Breville security posture
- Manage all security events and take lead responsibility in any major security incident response activity
- Manage a range of security related services including operation, security incident and event management, breach investigation, virus and patch management, supporting system penetration testing and vulnerability
- Manage security for on premise and Cloud services such as Office365, Microsoft Azure IAAS, SAAS platforms etc
- Deploy and Support SIEM technology
- Build, implement and own complete security solutions by integrating off the shelf and custom security tools that provide visibility into security issues inside the company
- Implement security solutions as per agreed security roadmap
- Assist with the design and operational aspects of a cyber security framework/strategy
- Management and ongoing development of Breville security awareness program
- Project Management of both internal and external resources as required for Modern Workplace Security projects
- Develop and maintain an understanding of Cyber Security industry issues, trends
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Business or related disciplines or equivalent relevant experience
- ITIL V3 Foundation or Higher
- CISSP Certified or equivalent
- Technical security certifications in any, or all the following disciplines:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Office 365
- 2 – 3 Years’ experience in Cyber Security Operations
- Demonstrated experience responding to cyber security incidents
- Experience in managing Cyber security in agile environments
- Working knowledge of Azure, Office 365
- Experience working within complex & diverse IT environments.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement (IT & Non-IT) expectation and relationship management.
- Demonstrated experience in taking current IT trends and applying these into their current environment.
- Experience working with ITIL aligned processes (Incident, Problem, Change & Release)
- Demonstrated ability to work with external vendors and successfully implementing security related projects
- Knowledge of modern network and cloud technologies
- Experience in firewall management, SIEM, dashboard creating and reporting
- Cloud security operations will be highly regarded
- Experience in threat hunting and remediation solutions will be highly regarded
Key Competencies/Behaviours Required:
- A positive, results oriented and customer focused attitude.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent Problem Diagnostic and solving skills.
- Excellent written and technical documentation skills.
- A desire to take responsibility and ownership to see actions/issues through to completion.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Attention to Detail
In return, we offer a fun and rewarding team environment and a competitive remuneration package, as well as great employee benefits including generous staff discounts on all our electrical products.