Since its foundation in 1932, Breville has grown with changing lifestyles and technologies, and has evolved to become one of the most iconic Australian organisations known today. With an impressive list of internationally recognised products under its belt, The Breville Group are responsible for some of the world's most innovative and premium products offered across the Breville, Kambrook and Nespresso ranges.
We are seeking a Global AEM Content Author to work in our E-Commerce/Digital Technology Services team. Reporting to the Web Content Team Manager, your role will be focused on content authoring and management across Breville and Sage global websites. You will also be responsible for website testing, maintenance and compliance assurance in line with Breville & Sage brand guidelines and WCAG, as well as administration of Breville’s website & e-Commerce technology systems (PIM, AEM, AX, s3, i18n, Power BI, JIRA/Confluence).
Key responsibilities include:
- Deploy and manage content across global websites
- Publish product data and updates via Breville’s product management system (PIM)
- Ensure product assortment, content and associations are correctly displayed and ordered across global company websites
- Execute website content rollout according to overarching GTM calendar (copy translations, image editing and review)
- Assist in SEO implementation and review across all global company websites
- Conduct content audits, compliance, and validation checks
- Data formatting, editing, clean-up and import/export (via PIM) to facilitate website or system projects
- Story and Bug ticket creation, tracking and testing (via JIRA)
- Product data reporting as per business requirements (via Power BI)
- Experience with Content Management Systems, including editing, upload, and review
- Experience with several digital platforms (e.g. ERP’s, CRM’s, DAM’s, Product Information/Database Management systems)
- Experience with Graphic Design software desirable (e.g. Adobe Photoshop/InDesign)
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Project Management experience desirable
- Experience working with e-Commerce platforms desirable
- Knowledge of best practices for digital content creation and implementation
- Open minded, enthusiastic, and motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
In return, we offer a fun and rewarding team environment and a competitive remuneration package, as well as great employee benefits including generous staff discounts on all our electrical products.
Come and make your mark with this global leader by applying today via the Apply Now button.
Breville Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.