Since its foundation in 1932, Breville has grown with changing lifestyles and technologies, and has evolved to become one of the most iconic Australian organisations known today. With an impressive list of internationally recognised products under its belt, The Breville Group are responsible for some of the world's most innovative and premium products offered across the Breville, Kambrook and Nespresso ranges.
In this newly created role, the Global Retail.com Specialist will be assisting in the consolidation of our efforts to serve consumers through innovative and industry-leading branded digital experiences to help accelerate our transition from "product" thinking to "solutions" thinking. This is in line with one of our ultimate objectives, which is to make real our vision to serve consumer journeys over their entire lifetime, starting from pre-purchase research and evaluation, extending to and thru post-purchase support, services and inspiration.
As Global Retail.com Specialist, you will support our marketing and sales teams by championing brand stories and product communications across all our key retailers. By leveraging established strategies, the key message/stories created by the global GTM team, and utilizing Breville and retailer dissemination platforms, you will amplify the impact of Breville go to market.
The Global Retail.com Specialist will work closely with the GM Global Digital and Ecommerce Experiences, GTM Brand, as well as the Regional teams, and be the GTM lead/point of contact in supporting the optimisation of all product listings as far as photography, product copy, video, branded stores and enhanced product page content starting with Amazon and then rolling out for our other key retail partners.
Some of the key areas of focus will include:
- Oversee content management and quality assurance of all Breville | Sage product pages, existing and upcoming, initially with a focus on Amazon.
- Develop and improve upon processes on how best to support regional teams with content for retailer websites and other platforms.
- Create a content playbook for key retailers, ensuring we have the right content available for current and new products.
- Assist in brand, sales, and revenue growth initiatives such as Amazon Brand Stores, AMG, AMS
- Conduct competitor analyses
- Manage distribution of content to regional teams for retailer websites and platforms.
- Ensure alignment across regions and various agencies working on content and brand stores for retailers.
- Generate regular cadence of reporting and insight generation to measure the impact of our efforts.
- Minimum 2-3 years in a digital marketing role
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Possess a positive can-do attitude with an ability to work autonomously
- Effective communication and organizational skills to work directly with various global and regional teams.
- Strong organisational, prioritising, follow up and decision-making skills
- Experience working with Amazon for global brands preferred
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be valued and appreciated for your contribution to the Breville global family. We are a strong supporter of growth and development within our ranks and offer a competitive market rate remuneration package as well as various employee benefits including great staff discounts on all our electrical products.
Come and make your mark with this global leader by applying today via the Apply Now button. You must have full work rights for Australia to be considered for this role.
Breville Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.