Since its foundation in 1932, Breville has grown with changing lifestyles and technologies, and has evolved to become one of the most iconic Australian organisations known today. With an impressive list of internationally recognised products under its belt, The Breville Group are responsible for some of the world's most innovative and premium products offered across the Breville, Kambrook and Nespresso ranges.
Reporting to the Global Marketing Manager, your role as GTM Training Content Manager, Global will be to champion brand stories and knowledge across all new product launches and category initiatives. By leveraging established strategies, the key message/stories created by the global GTM team, and utilizing Breville and retailer dissemination platforms, you will amplify the impact of Breville|Sage go to market against internal staff and team mates, including but not limited to regional marketing and sales personnel, as well as external audiences such as retail store associates.
Training content and support
- Design, implement and lead the training program for all key category and launch activities.
- Curate content from departments and categories to communicate branding, selling and demonstration strategies and tactics through various means of communication, platforms, materials and deployment.
- Support product launches with toolkits to provide material for Breville(Sage). Live, Veelo, retailer training portals, and ideal demonstration and training best practices learned while preparing for launch.
- Develop and manage on-boarding platform for brand, new agencies, vendors and potentially new starters – could span GTM, Product & regions.
- Evaluate platforms and e-learning and develop courses, instructor-led sessions, and learning guides to ensure the absorption of content and alignment with Breville technology training and taking into account regional sales requirements.
- Evaluate the opportunity and if viable, develop and support a Breville Academy from induction, onboarding, and brand/category/product education.
- Collaborate with global training partners to create consistent yet market relative training content.
- Continuously evaluate training programs to remain current, relevant and ensure programs have a positive impact on driving understanding, preference and sales.
- Drive innovation in employee and consumer engagement.
- Work with the Global Marketing Manager and Senior Financial Analyst, GTM.
Leadership and regional partnership
- Handle all training content work and requests that come to GTM brand.
- Liaise with regional heads to discuss GTM training content, regional plans and any new briefs. Assist and support where required.
- Develop processes to capture and scale best practice.
- Manage all platform relationships including but not limited to Brand.Live and Veelo
- Manage all platform budget planning and communication
- Keep abreast of the latest techniques, platforms and technology to drive product and category expertise with Breville|Sage employees and retail partners.
- 3+ years’ experience developing training materials for field-based sales teams, including demonstration and training.
- 3+ years’ experience developing successful training programs.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate training based on Kirkpatrick’s Four levels of Reaction, Learning, Behaviour and Results desired.
- Ability to demonstrate ROI or ROE (Return on expectation) as part of post training analysis.
- Familiarity with creating learning workshops and hands on interactive experiences for employees and/or retail associates.
- Deep understanding of Adult learning principles, theory and latest trends in training and development.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Administration experience with various LMS and learning platforms required – SCORM compliant.
- Experience in configuration and implementation of an LMS an advantage.
- Strong selling skills training background.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally.
- Experience in analysing data and identifying trends.
- Exceptional organization and planning skills.
- History of training roll-out for product launches in global marketplace.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Meeting facilitation and presentation skills preferred.
- Ability to represent the Breville | Sage brand.
- Excellent proven eLearning authoring skills. Experience in using Articulate 360 an advantage.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, equivalent or higher desired.
- Experience working and understanding retail and prior field sales experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of full-cycle training process ideal.
In return, we offer a fun and rewarding team environment and a competitive remuneration package, as well as great employee benefits including generous staff discounts on all our electrical products.
Come and make your mark with this global leader by applying today via the Apply Now button.
Breville Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.