Over the past 80+ years Breville has grown to become an iconic global brand, delivering kitchen products to over 70 countries around the globe. Breville enhances people’s lives through the delivery of brilliant innovation and thoughtful design based on deep consumer insights, empowering people to do things more impressively or easily than they’d thought possible in their own home and ultimately allowing them to "Master Every Moment".
A career at Breville is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s more than working for a global leader; it’s an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts people all over the world.
If you’re ready for your next challenge, then a job at Breville is for you.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced National Sales Specialist/Executive Administrator to work in our Australian business unit. Reporting to the Head of National Accounts (Sales), this role will be responsible for providing a high level of professional administrative support to the Head of National Accounts (Sales) and President, APAC. This role will also play an integral role in the development and execution of sales and business strategies.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in Alexandria, Sydney.
Key responsibilities of your new role will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain monthly sales forecast review worksheet in collaboration with National Account Managers
- Analysis of market performance data dashboards
- Support projects associated in the execution of sales and business strategies
- Preparation of high-quality presentations and reports
- Coordination and management of internal and external events such as conferences, meetings, training, off-sites, and end of year celebrations
- Engage with Sales, Marketing and Operational departments to provide leading administration support across key national retail customers
- Coordinate travel arrangements and create business itineraries
- Expense management and reconciliation
- Executive calendar management
- Administrative tasks including capturing and distributing meeting notes and drafting correspondence
- Liaise & develop relationships with key internal & external stakeholders to the business
- Liaise with internal team at all levels to convey information, handle queries and confirm meetings
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- 5+ years of experience in an executive/personal assistant role supporting C-Level executives
- Experience in a sales/ commercial or buying role would be highly regarded
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Analytical with a problem-solving ability and eye for detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Demonstrated project management skills with solid planning/organizational skills
- Supervisory or prior administrative management (preferred)
- Commercial experience with a strong business sense and ability to decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed
- A commitment to excellence - performing activities at the highest level possible on a consistent basis
- Strong collaborative skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
What we offer you:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive remuneration package
- A fun and rewarding team environment
- Opportunity to work for an ASX listed company
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid parental leave
- Employee discounts of up to 50% on all our electrical products
- Corporate health and wellness benefits such as gym discounts, yoga classes, fruit, and more
Come and make your mark with this global leader by applying today via the Apply Now button.
Breville Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.