Breville is an ASX200 listed consumer products company that designs and distributes premium small appliances for kitchens across the world. We have an award-winning product development team of designers, engineers, food specialists and product people working out of our global headquarters in Sydney Australia.
We help people shine in their kitchen. It’s the intersection of science, culture, engineering, and psychology that makes what we do endlessly fascinating. We call this food thinking. We are a company of food thinkers who immerse ourselves in the products we make. Naturally we’d like to think we’re all thoughtful, creative & intelligent, but the important thing is that it’s not about us. It’s about creating the best products, that home cooks across the world will fall in love with (or at least deeply in like).
Breville is looking to hire a highly organised people person to join our New Product Development (NPD) team in Sydney. Reporting to the Head of Research, you’ll be working closely with the Research Team to:
- Look after our global online research community of engaged participants who help drive our consumer insights
- Manage and maintain our global online research community
- Coordinate participant involvement in research activities. The role is well suited to a highly organised people person.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing the online research community, including recruitment, on-boarding, and community maintenance such as responding to feedback/emails, and uploading content
- Coordinating participant involvement in online and offline research activities, including screening, recruitment, participation, and incentives
- Setting up and monitoring online research projects on the online platform
- Developing and maintaining records of research activities and participant involvement
- Preparing periodic and ad hoc reports
Qualifications and experience:
- 2+ years’ experience coordinating activities and managing participants, such as research coordination, campaign/marketing coordination, community management or similar
- An undergraduate degree or diploma in a relevant field, i.e. market research, marketing, commerce, business administration, events management, etc.
- Strong planning, organisation and documentation skills, and the ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage and motivate people (written and spoken)
- IT competency, i.e. comfortable using business systems/CRMs/excel/office suite
- Fluency in English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
Breville is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We encourage our employees to be themselves, respect the need for work-life balance, and career progression.