Since its foundation in 1932, Breville has grown with changing lifestyles and technologies, and has evolved to become one of the most iconic Australian organisations known today. With an impressive list of internationally recognised products under its belt, The Breville Group are responsible for some of the world's most innovative and premium products offered across the Breville, Kambrook and Nespresso ranges.
We are seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Developer to join our Technology Services Division. Reporting to the VP of Data Science and Analytics, your role will be focused on responding to reporting and BI requirements, ensuring data integrity and governance through validation and sign-off, and enhancing the current Breville BI stack to provide the required level of analytics in-line with user needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop reporting solutions on PowerBI and provide training support as required
- Work with stakeholders to ensure new views are developed that address business needs
- Ensure integrity of all reporting and BI data
- Use BI/reporting to deliver alternative sources of reference to ERP
- Understand the end to end flow and setup ETL pipelines for reporting
- Maintain and support existing infrastructure – reports, pipelines and data extracts for the business
- Maintain the core Data Warehouse and setup dataflows and metrics which feed to the Global Dashboard
- Deliver improved security and permissions access via AAD and perform regular security audits
- Proactively develop system improvements and automate existing manual processes
- Conduct impact analysis to assess implications of change and document business rules / requirements to identify opportunities for improving business processes
- Maintain awareness of and compliance with company Quality control / Compliance / Confidential /Intellectual Property Policy
- Control priorities and resources (both internal and external) of project portfolio to ensure successful project outcomes
- Good working knowledge of Azure/AWS and cloud apps.
- Good working knowledge of SQL, BI Reporting and Python/R
- Preferred knowledge of Dynamics 365 F&O or other ERP
- Preferred knowledge in Data Science and/or Machine Learning
- A high degree of troubleshooting and communication skills
- Experience with Change Management processes
- Experience in managing projects and tasks
- Understanding of OHS requirements
In return, we offer a fun and rewarding team environment and a competitive remuneration package, as well as great employee benefits including generous staff discounts on all our electrical products.
Come and make your mark with this global leader by applying today via the Apply Now button.
Breville Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.