Since its foundation in 1932, Breville has grown with changing lifestyles and technologies, and has evolved to become one of the most iconic Australian organisations known today. With an impressive list of internationally recognised products under its belt, The Breville Group are responsible for some of the world's most innovative and premium products offered across the Breville, Kambrook and Nespresso ranges.
We are seeking a Technical Trainer for a 12+ month Parental Leave position at our Minto site. Reporting through to the National Service Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a world class experience to our end consumers. This role will become the locale product expert with the objective to replicate as much of this knowledge as possible to internal and external teams to troubleshoot and support our brand and range of products. Taking a hands-on approach will be essential to building knowledge and remaining up to speed on current issues. There will be regular interaction with local and global customer care, service and quality teams. Service and training content will need to be created and delivered in-person to external service partners and to Global customer care teams.
- Create training manuals including photos, images, videos illustrating the process
- Product evaluation and after sales technical support
- Liaise with technicians on trouble shooting guides and product change notices impacts
- Conduct face-to-face training of new and existing products to internal and external parties
- Maintain and load electronic content in formats suitable for internal and external distribution
- Maintain awareness of and compliance with company Quality Control / Compliance/Confidential/Intellectual Property policy
- Technical or Engineering Degree preferred
- Background in electrical, mechanical capacity and understanding of technical associated information and diagrams
- At least 3 years of technical diagnostic experience
- Some experience delivering face-to-face training in a technical capacity
- Thorough Microsoft Office knowledge, CRM use experience, CAD or design platform understanding and knowledge of Adobe or content creative systems
Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to convert and articulate technical information to non-technical teams
- Well organized, self-motivated, and customer service focused
- D365 and Salesforce database knowledge
- Understanding of OHS requirements
In return, we offer a fun and rewarding team environment and a competitive remuneration package, as well as great employee benefits including generous staff discounts on all our electrical products.
Breville Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.